Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NANEEK!!!!!!!

It seems I have the notably shitty habit of missing both of my sibling’s high school graduations which means I’ve had to experience the joy of the occasion from overseas (for Karly from England, for Keenan, Botswana-in my defense my brother was a little off the official schedule).

That being said, today I have experienced the miracle of internet strong enough to both download and upload pictures (and you “Yanks” say Thanksgiving is in November;-)and I received this picture of my little brother with his high school diploma. He’s worked long and hard for it, and I cannot begin to express how much pride I feel in him, today and every day. I hope that my joy is big enough to be felt across the seas, and that he feels my love from afar. I love you Naneek, and I’m so very, very proud of you!
I love you little boy,
Love Jenny

No comments: